Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Rate Lumidee's Next Single!


She posted three new song on her MySpace and want's you to rate them. The Most Rated, I asume, will be the next single. First we got "Could Be Anything" Which is one of my fav's on her album, Then "I Like It: The Whistle Song" which feature's Wyclef Jean, and "Feel Like Makin' Love" that features Shaggy. I think "Could Be Anything" should be the next single. This Scott Storched-produced song will be banging on the clubs! Click Here to rate them.


Make sure to pick up her latest album "Unexpected". It's a really hot album, and the reason I post her music is because she raps, and is pretty good on it. Here are the three tracks. Don't forget to rate them!!! (Choose "Could Be Anything")

Could Be Anything
I Like It: The Whistle Song
Feel Like Makin' Love

No comments: